Sunday 27 October 2013

The Pain Of Taking DECISION

God, decision is one word that makes me tremble. Yes taking decision for me is like climbing Mount Everest. It is full of weird thoughts as in what will happen if my decision goes wrong. What will be its impact on the people related to me? In these few years (though I am quite big enough) whenever it was time for taking a decision it made me freak out. I still remember my decision of taking Computer Science in a bad college or any stream in good college was once such occasion of taking an immense important decision. And yes the decision was wrong. No job which led to a year of frustration and last of all an admission to post graduate which meant confinement with study for another two years. Its not that I only take wrong decision. Yes few of them taken by me are superb and will never ever regret them. Just want to tell God , please do not make our already damaged life hell by giving us ample opportunities of taking ample decisions. We are already messed up with career, future, health and family. So spare us from that. But yes off course we have to take decisions like which path to choose to reach college if we are late or more complicated ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment